My latest flickr photos


Saturday, April 24, 2010

The ideal flight

Here's a question to those of you who are - like me - interested in civil aviation: the other day I was talking with my Jelle about airlines and planes and previous journeys we made, sharing some beautiful memories. At that point I was thinking how the ideal flight would look to me, based on my personal experience so far. I came up with the following: the flight should be with an Airbus A380, with a business class configuration like Emirates Airline has, with an inflight catering/meal service that equals at least that of Etihad and Qatar Airways, with an inflight entertainment system like Emirates uses in Business Class on its Airbus A380 and with the crew (flight attendants/pilots) from Lufthansa. To me, that would be the ideal combination.
So, how does YOUR ideal flight look like?

0 comments: