My latest flickr photos


Thursday, June 30, 2011

Memories of the first bear

Today, somehow I remembered that in my youth I was a member of the photo club of my hometown Cologne. I enjoyed going there a lot though being the shy child that I am I did not dare to go alone and always went there with my friends from school.
When I started to look if the club still exists and has an internet presence I started remembering more things. I found the club and browsed their site, to see if I still could remember more things when maybe seeing names. I recognized one name but I cannot recall the person. However, I do remember that back then during my membership I was fascinated by the guy who was the responsible for the "youth". He was a true bear from what I remember now! I wonder, did it have any influence on my taste in men since at that early stage I was intrigued by this man? I looked on the site but I could not remember his name nor did I recognize anything. A pity, I would love to see him back, see if he still is a bear... I don't even know if he was gay but for sure I was totally fascinated by his masculine bearish appearance, the full beard, the hairy chest... ;) Those are sweet memories, I'm torn between investigating more or letting it rest in the past and my memory. ;)
In any case, I'm still attracted to photography and bears, amongst other things. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr. sanjeev Gupta (shilpi impex) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Booking said...

thanks